DIRECT HIRE MATERIAL HANDLER/FORKLIFT OPERATOR - 2nd & 3rd Shifts
Adecco is proud to partner with Lindt USA in recruiting for multiple Warehouse - Material Handler/Forklift Operator jobs at their Stratham, NH location.
This is a DIRECT HIRE – Permanent Opportunity! As a Warehouse Material Handler, you will manually move finished goods, stock, or other materials and perform other general labor related tasks within the warehouse.
Or learn more via Live Chat on Flash Recruit at: https://flashrecruit.com/user/EliseSuarez
or Call Elise Suarez at: 631-844-2826 today!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Material Handler job include:
- Bulk Pick orders from warehouse inventory
- Accurate and timely transport of finished goods to designated staging area
- Utilize power and manual lifts as well as transfer equipment
- Ensure that product replenishments are transported to designated case pick area
- Verify/identify goods; report shortages or damaged materials
- Perform unloading and staging of all inbound materials
- Breakdown and re-palletize products
- Operate RF Scanners
- May perform tasks such as: cycle counts, inventory control and shelf stocking
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Experience working in a manufacturing/warehouse environment, preferred but not required
- Experience with forklift and/or electric pallet jack
- Able to lift and or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hours per day
- 3 Shifts Available
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
Pay for this position is hourly plus overtime as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled