Beaverton, OR, USA - Tech Talent Link, Inc
Who we want to work with:
- Friendly, with strong communication skills. Interested in team oriented atmosphere
- Driven to learn new technologies and solve challenging problems.
- Open to solving problems in a new way
- Efficiency minded engineer. Passion for creating and optimizing the most efficient software
- Work in an Agile environment
- Deliver timely project execution and project work products that exceed customer expectations
- Contribute to functional specifications and detailed design documents for client projects
- Serve as a technical resource for client projects
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and emergent technologies
- Minimum 6 months experience developing full stack solutions using NodeJS and React/Redux
- Experience developing web services, utilizing REST and microservices.
- Experience with cloud environments, specifically AWS.
- Experience with Java, Spring, and Spring Boot is a plus.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Cassandra is a plus.
- Familiarity with RDBMS (SQL Server or Oracle) is a plus
- Experience with testing technologies such as Karma / Mocha / Sinon / Chai / /Cucumber / Nightwatch / Selenium is a plus
- Excellent communication and team-building skills.
- Willingness to travel when necessary.