Physician Assistant - Internal Medicine
Boca Raton, Florida - MedicalRecruiting
Internal Medicine NP / PA, Full-Scope with Women's Health
Our established obstetrics and gynecological office is expanding, and we are looking for an Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our team! This is a great opportunity to work with a renowned OBGYN, in an organization committed to providing individualized and compassionate care to women. Our clinic specializes in all areas of Women’s Health including obstetrics, gynecology, surgery, and infertility and reproductive medicine and we are ready to add Internal Medicine for our established patient population. This position offers a flexible work week schedule and we can offer part-time or full-time, with 1:3 call - no deliveries. Bilingual - Spanish/English is required, & least 1-2 years experience is preferred. If you are ready to give full-scope medical care with a woman-centered focus, apply today!
- Licensed Internal Medicine or Physician Assistant in the state of Florida
- At least 1-2 year experience, and also proficient Women's Health experience
- Bilingual Spanish/English REQUIRED
Compensation and Benefits:
- Strong compensation based on experience, $85,000 - $110,000 or more based on experience and schedule desired
- Bonus Structure in Place
- 401 K with contributions
- Paid Holidays and 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continuing education allowance and time off
- Phone allowance
- Licensing, certification, and malpractice insurance paid
- And more!
Boca Raton, Florida 33428
Boca Raton is a city on Florida’s southeastern coast, known for its golf courses, parks and beaches. Large, oceanfront Red Reef Park is home to the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center with trails, a butterfly garden and a sea turtle sanctuary. Downtown, Boca Raton Museum of Art has modern and contemporary American and European collections, and a sculpture garden. Nearby Mizner Park Amphitheater hosts concerts and events.