Englewood, CO, USA - Adecco USA
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Sales Associate position in Englewood, CO! This is a long term opportunity for the right person. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Chat with me instantly about this opportunity at
Sales Associate Arrow Electronics, Inc.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Associate in our Englewood, CO location.
The main function of this role is to support the inside sales team with strategic customer engagements.
The Sales Associate will also assist with maintaining performance expectations to further enhance Arrow's position within each customer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Interface with the Infosys and Expedite teams.
Receives basic expediting data internally, inserts delivery information into customer reports and communicates the information back to the customer or Sales/Marketing Representative (SMR).
Interfaces with the logistics teams and warehouse PDCs on orders and other branch service requests. Works with PDC to determine root cause analysis and eliminate future service issues.
• Assists SMR with customer relationship to include meeting the customer's expectations, delivery requirements, and overall account strategy.
• Provides sales administration support such as processing credits and rebills, manual bonds, and RMAs
• Provides data management support through branch level reports such as open order, backlog, bonded inventory, and other reports as required.
• Assists with transferring inventory from one Arrow location to another.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years’ experience with college degree, or 2-4 years’ experience with High School Diploma
• Ability to interact with various levels of employees and customers
• Ability to manage time and work effectively within a team
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on service excellence
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the “Apply Now” button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at or chat with me at
This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above, however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled