Marketing Database Analyst
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Marketing Database Analyst position in Eden Prairie, MN! This is a long term opportunity for the right person. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Chat with me now at
TITLE: Briefing (Meeting) Planner
Position Description: This position manages strategic briefings (meetings) hosted by and for senior executives.
Daily duties include strategic planning and collaboration with briefing owners and key stakeholders, as well as the set-up and management of their events, including catering and logistics.
• Lead planning sessions, collaborate, and guide briefing owners in building out agendas
• Provide strategic support in the development of the briefing with a high level understanding of the different business segments, content/topic owners and discussion leaders. Partner with senior leadership, growth office, marketing segment leaders and other areas of the enterprise to create, plan and execute customized briefings.
• Guide Briefing Coordinators during the planning, execution and follow-up phases of the briefing
• Build and maintain relationships with executive team, executive assistants, sales and business leaders, regarding processes and procedures necessary to execute successful briefings
• Confirm appropriate discussion leaders and briefing content for case studies and showcase demonstrations
• Executive-level logistical accountability for items such as:
o Planning calls/meetings with key stakeholders
o Catering and Audio Visual requirements
o Confirmation of executive participation / calendaring
o Procuring content, Discussion Leaders and Subject Matter Experts
o Visitor Dossiers
o Final agenda and distribution of Briefing Playbook to key stakeholders
o Briefing management platform
o Facilitation of rehearsals and briefing day operations
Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the “Apply Now” button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at
This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above, however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled