Junior Software Developer in Test
Beaverton, OR, USA - Tech Talent Link, Inc
Who we want to work with:
- Friendly, with strong communication skills. Interested in team oriented atmosphere
- Driven to learn new technologies and solve challenging problems.
- Open to solving problems in a new way
- Efficiency minded engineer. Passion for creating and optimizing the most efficient software
- Work in an Agile environment
- Develop automated testing suites and tools for testing web products
- Deliver timely project execution and project work products that exceed customer expectations
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and emergent technologies
- Experience as a Developer, QA Engineer, SDET or similar QA role.
- Well versed in industry best patterns and practices around automated QA testing
- Experience with Testing tools such as: Selenium, Jasmine, Cucumber, RSpec, Mocha/Chai, SoapUI / Rest Assure / Jest / Nightwatch.js
- Experience with Agile software engineering practices, particularly Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Automated Testing.
- Experience working with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Experience working with continuous delivery tools such as Chef and Puppet
- Excellent working knowledge of white box, black box, and integration testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel when necessary.