Cranford, NJ - Adecco USA
POSITION: Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Cranford, NJ
DURATION: 6 months
Pay: 21.00 Hourly
**Must be eligible to work for any employer in the U.S. without sponsorship / no corp to corp or 3rd party contracting arrangement / Adecco W2 only. **
- Work on data collection projects which may include continuous improvement assignments; data extraction; compiling, monitoring, evaluating and reporting performance metrics supporting customer service targets.
- Assist with daily, weekly and monthly After Call Survey and Call Monitoring reporting, help maintain call Quality process which includes gathering data, produce various reports and performance measures to improve overall Customer Experience.
- Leverage new NICE system reporting and call recording tools to optimize call center operations, employee performance and quality
Required Skills and Competencies:
- High School Graduate (College education preferred); 1-2 years professional work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Well organized and strong communication skills
- Analytical aptitude
- Call Center experience preferred. Hours 8 AM to 4:30 PM.