Stratham, NH, USA - Adecco Staffing
Adecco is currently assisting a client in Stratham, NH in finding skilled Material Specialists for a direct hire opportunity. The Material Specialist will be responsible for the organization of accurate and timely material flow into and out of the manufacturing and/or warehouse departments. Openings are on all three shifts and pay rate starts at $13.00 - $15.00 per hour.
- Performing daily accuracy review, consolidation, and grouping of all pending sales orders for shipment
- Moving of materials to ensure accurate and efficient replenishment of stock levels to ensure a continuous order fulfillment process
- Ensuring accurate, safe, and efficient receipt of all inbound materials
- Performing daily accuracy reviews and reconciliation of product and materials
- Provide cross-training to designated members of department
- Oversee and perform daily equipment safety checks to support current safety mandates and assure that equipment is operational
- Minimum of 2 years in related position
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with forklifts in a warehouse and/or manufacturing environment
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds
The available shifts are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. 1st shift runs Monday through Friday from 6:00 am - 2:30 pm. 2nd shift runs Monday - Friday from 2:00pm - 10:30 pm. 3rd shift runs Monday through Friday from 10:00 pm - 6:30 am. Shifts may vary depending on the line.
Base pay for the Material Handler starts from $13.00 - $15.00 per hour. There is a 10% differential for 2nd shift and a 20% differential for 3rd shift.
IMPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resume directly. If you have questions about this position, please contact Maggie Ringey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631.844.2863.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans, and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled