Mechanical Engineer II
Davenport, Iowa - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Mechanical Engineer II
PEAK is seeking a Mechanical Engineer II that will be part of our integrated product development teams that develop On Board Oxygen Generating Systems.This position is located in Davenport, IA.
- Participate in integrated product development teams.
- Design and analyze complex mechanical and pneumatic components for our Oxygen generation/regulation products.
- Evaluate suitability of current products for new applications; work with team to develop bids and proposals for new, modified, or upgraded products.
- Design and analyze packaging for electronic products to be used in harsh environmental conditions.
- Work within team to develop predictive component and product performance models.
- Develop test plans to verify models for component and product characteristics.
- Work closely with suppliers on component and product development.
- Interface with customers as part of development-team programs.
- Provide innovative ideas for improvements to existing products.
- Participate in ideation for new products and technologies.
- Work closely with Manufacturing Engineers.
- Design products and product improvements in ProEngineer/Creo or by working with Designers using ProEngineer/Creo.
- Provide technical expertise to support manufacturing, Field Support Engineers, and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering Discipline from an ABET accredited program
- Minimum 3 years engineering experience.
- Experience with Problem Solving.
- Experience presenting technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Experience writing technical reports.
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Bio-Medical Engineering
- Master’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, or Bio-Medical engineering degree from an ABET accredited program
- Formal Root Cause Corrective Action Analysis
- Experience with in design and analysis
- Desire to become expert in modeling software (ProEngineer/Creo)
- Experience in writing test plans, procedures, and reports
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/298824