Stratham, NH, USA - Adecco Staffing
Adecco is currently assisting a client in Stratham, NH in finding skilled Machine Operators for a direct hire opportunity. The Machine Operator will be responsible for the daily set-up and operation of manufacturing machines as well as ensuring that all safety and quality standards are consistently met. Openings are on all three shifts and pay rate starts at $14.00 - $16.00 per hour.
- Set-up and operation of assigned machine(s) to ensure daily production goals are met
- Coordination of product change overs
- Monitoring the machine and material to ensure product meets quality and production standards
- Helping with problem solving as needed
- Assisting with preventative maintenance tasks on machinery
- Visual inspection of materials and products to ensure that productivity and quality standards are met
- Maintaining health and safety guidelines. Follow proper lockout/tagout procedures
- Monitoring and recording production run quantities, job orders, product and wrapping materials used, pallet tags, waste, and machinery down times
- Minimum of 2 years in related position
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds
The available shifts are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. 1st shift runs Monday through Friday from 6:00 am - 2:30 pm. 2nd shift runs Monday - Friday from 2:00pm - 10:30 pm. 3rd shift runs Monday through Friday from 10:00 pm - 6:30 am. Shifts may vary depending on the line.
Base pay for the Machine Operator starts from $14.00 - $16.00 per hour. There is a 10% differential for 2nd shift and a 20% differential for 3rd shift.
IMPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resume directly. If you have questions about this position, please contact Maggie Ringey at email@example.com or call 631.844.2863.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans, and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled