Stratham, NH, USA - Adecco Staffing
Adecco is currently assisting a client in Stratham, NH in finding skilled Line Leads for a direct hire opportunity. The Line Lead will be responsible for running an entire production line and ensuring line productivity meets departmental standards for volume and quality. This includes assigning daily duties, overseeing line personnel, and ensuring issues are addressed in a timely manner. Openings are on all three shifts and pay rate starts at $16.00 - $18.00 per hour.
- Ensuring line personnel are effectively utilized at all times, to include setup and changeovers
- Leading and motivating line staff to ensure optimal productivity and work quality as well as providing necessary training and direction to ensure proper completion of tasks
- Communicating shift productivity standards to line staff to ensure volume standards are met or exceeded
- Verifying that lines are supplied with necessary components to meet daily production schedule
- Identifying line issues and communicating with supervision and maintenance personnel to maximize line efficiencies
- Inspecting finished products to ensure they meet production/quality standards; this may include a requirement to taste product as part of daily quality audits
- Ensuring that staff are following health and safety guidelines on the manufacturing floor and that all issues are reported to management in a timely manner
- Monitoring attendance for assigned shift and reporting line capacity issues to supervision
- Minimum of 2 years in a manufacturing environment, preferably with knowledge of machine operation
- 1 – 2 years of supervisory/lead experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associate’s degree is preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds
The available shifts are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. 1st shift runs Monday through Friday from 6:00 am - 2:30 pm. 2nd shift runs Monday - Friday from 2:00pm - 10:30 pm. 3rd shift runs Monday through Friday from 10:00 pm - 6:30 am. Shifts may vary depending on the line.
Base pay for the Line Lead starts from $16.00 - $18.00 per hour. There is a 10% differential for 2nd shift and a 20% differential for 3rd shift.
IMPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resume directly. If you have questions about this position, please contact Maggie Ringey at email@example.com or call 631.844.2863.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans, and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled