Express Store Operator
Role: Express Store Operator
Contract Length - 1 year (possible extension of another year)
Must be available: Monday - Sunday weekends and holidays
Overview: Adecco is assisting a Global Search Engine organization in recruiting for a Store Operator position. This is a long term temporary opportunity, up to 1 year. This role requires a proactive, enthusiastic, self-starter with an interest in becoming a part of a fast-paced and detail-oriented process team. You will follow specific processes to ensure that customer orders are fulfilled quickly and accurately.
● Execute daily shopping tasks (pick, pay, pack, and palletize) and inventory validation checks; using a range of mobile devices.
● Works closely with Store Managers/Employees and Operational Leadership for ongoing product/process feedback.
● Works directly with other operators and merchant team to integrate operations processes, troubleshoot issues, and report feedback to the Operational Leadership.
● Work with the client design team to test new operational processes and provide key insights and quality feedback
● Off site: Will work primarily in specified retail stores (occasionally with meetings at the client office).
● Recent retail store experience (e-commerce preferred) or distribution center experience
● College degree or working towards a college degree highly preferred; HS Diploma required
● Must be available Monday - Sunday 5:00 am - 11:00 pm, holiday shifts required.
● Reliable transportation required as shifts will be spread across the operating hours noted above
● Must have strong written and oral communication skills; able to work with a variety of personalities and multiple levels of management
● Capability to work independently, with indirect supervision
● Ability to work in a professional and team environment
● Ability to work towards hourly metrics and meet goals in productivity, quality, and fulfillment
● Ability to prioritize changing workload effectively
● Technically savvy; able to use smart phones, virtual time clock system, POS systems, email, instant messaging, and virtual meetings
● Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, up to 8 hours a day
● Ability to push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs. alone
● Able to push up to 400 lbs. (product loaded on a flatbed)
● Ability to pass a criminal background check
If you're interested in learning more about this job, please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
IMPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your profile/resume. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Once again, thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon.