Human Resources Service Representative
Dublin, OH, USA - Adecco USA
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an exciting Human Resources Service Representative role in Dublin, OH! Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This employer will not sponsor applicants with the following work visas:
H1B, H2B, E3, TN1***
Title: Human Resources Service Representative
Start Date: 04/02/2018
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Dublin, OH (Zip 43017)
Pay Rate: $14.50/hr
Description of Work:
The HR Service Center is responsible for maintaining all electronic employee files. This role specifically relates to a recent acquisition by Cardinal Health.
• Ensure compliance with documents; making sure that all documents are placed within the correct employee file and classified correctly.
• In-depth knowledge in technical or specialty area. Proficiency in Microsoft applications. Previous work with Data Cap system.
• Ensures complete protection of employee data and complies with all data privacy processes and regulations.
• Office/clerical senior/multi-skilled entry level individual contributor role.
• Scanning paper files to be placed into employee electronic files
• HS Diploma, GED or equivalent, or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years’ experience in related field
IMPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled