Chief Financial Officer
Midland, TX - LeaderStat
LeaderStat Premier has been retained by Manor Park, located in Midland, Texas, to assist in the recruitment of a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This CFO will be an integral part of the senior leadership team, serving as both an executive responsible for helping to drive the overall financial success of the organization and a strategic partner to the Executive Director and the Board of Directors.
Manor Park is a not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community offering six levels of care and serving over 600 seniors on a beautiful 65-acre campus. They are a growing organization with plans to expand their Independent living options. In addition to Independent Living, they offer Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, and Rehab Care.
Manor Park is a vibrant organization that feels like family and has a tremendous reputation in the community. Within the organization, they communicate openly and learn from each other. At Manor Park, caring for residents is not just talk - it is their passion.
The CFO position provides the opportunity to serve with a forward-thinking leadership team and a Board of Directors
Essential duties and responsibilities:
· Provide proactive and sound guidance regarding management of assets, investments, and financial trends.
· Oversee a system of responsible accounting including budget and internal controls.
· Develop and lead the finance team to maximum productivity and responsiveness.
· Ensure that monthly financial statements are provided on a timely basis.
· Experience in the senior living industry preferred.
· Experience with AOD/Matrix Care would be helpful
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in business, management or healthcare administration
An ideal candidate will be an engaging and approachable leader, with a track record of success aligning financial strategy with operations. Experience in a senior financial leadership role is critical, preferably within senior living.
We welcome confidential expressions of personal interest and nominations of qualified candidates. Inquiries and questions can be directed to:
Jim Passias, Executive Search Consultant