Recruiter Role in Cambridge, MA
Cambridge, MA, USA - Adecco Staffing
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Recruiter Role in Cambridge, MA. As a Recruiter, you will help identify strong talent across global business hiring. This position demands a balance of creativity, drive and interpersonal savvy Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Chat With Me Now!! https://flashrecruit.com/user/KerstinMixon
Responsibilities for this Recruiter Role include:
· Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
· Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
· Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent.
· Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
· BA/BS degree
· 2 – 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting.
· Experience closing senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
· A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
· Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
If you're interested in learning more about Recruiter Role in Cambridge, MA, please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration. Resumes are required and should be in Word format, free of spelling and grammatical errors. Resumes and contact information can also be emailed directly to email@example.com. You can contact Kerstin directly at 631-844-7327 or Chat With Me Now!! https://flashrecruit.com/user/KerstinMixon
IMPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities, available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled