Sales and Marketing Manager
Kalispell, Montana - LC Staffing
Flathead Valley company is looking to add a Sales and Marketing Manager to their growing team. This individual is responsible for developing marketing opportunities, campaigns, programs and software, driving the overall marketing strategy and leading the marketing team in the successful implementation of that strategy. This person will be the subject matter expert on social media, website content, marketing and advertising; utilizing different tools and opportunities to achieve marketing and sales goals. Responsible for implementing branch performance management and measurement systems to coach, develop and grow sales production throughout the Company. This person will also review sales production numbers within the branches and proactively work with Branch Managers to gain new market share in their communities through pipeline management and coaching.
Responsibility highlights (complete job description to be provided)
- Develop and implement the sales and marketing strategy for the company. Manage and grow the Company’s sales through effective implementation of sales strategy, providing oversite and recommendations companywide on growing existing markets and generating new business
- Brand the company and drive sales business through both traditional and non-traditional methods to include materials for trade shows, industry conferences, targeted marketing efforts, networking, social media and websites.
- Responsible for the implementation of branch performance management and measurement systems. Analyze sales statistics to assist branches in promoting sales.
- Review sales production numbers with Branch Managers for their branches and proactively work with them to gain new market share in their communities through pipeline management and coaching.
- Prepare sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed sales and market expansion.
- Manage and administer the company marketing programs and software, ensuring advertising, websites, and other media outlets are accurate and effective.
- Serve as company’s subject matter expert on social media, website content, marketing and advertising; identifying emerging social media and marketing tools, platforms, trends or opportunities to achieve marketing goals, make strategic recommendations and execute accordingly.
- Oversee and participate in the development and distribution of a variety of communication and marketing materials pieces including advertising, brochures, newsletter fliers, emails, web content and promotional items.
- Work with vendors and print shops to evaluate quality and process, obtain quotes and recommend select vendors.
- Work with the CFO and CEO on the annual marketing budget and work within defined budget guidelines.
- Supervise Marketing Team to include training, performance evaluations, payroll activities, and day-to-day project management.
Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or communications plus 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing management utilizing social media tools to effectively represent company’s brand and build community. This person should have a solid understanding of graphic and web design, HTML and CSS, browser and platform differences, and CMS/CRM software.
This is a direct hire, career position with an outstanding starting salary and great benefits. If interested, email resume to Amy@lcstaffing.com or call 406-752-0191 for more details.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/299985