Bilingual Support Specialist
Austin, TX, USA - Adecco USA
DURATION: 12 months+
We are looking for a customer-focused resource whose main responsibility is to deliver exceptional support via email to users of various client sales registration, access provisioning, and training systems, as well as sales portals, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Registration and access support. For example, troubleshooting users’ access issues, retrieving login IDs, updating accounts, processing feedback, answering FAQ-related questions, providing registration instructions, escalating technical issues to the technical team, forwarding misrouted requests to the appropriate department, and more.
Reporting and escalating issues through appropriate channels, effectively communicating information with the appropriate teams to ensure constant improvement of processes and support.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Strong work ethic and exceptional customer focus
- Native-level fluency in written and spoken English
- Native-level fluency in written and spoken Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, or Japanese
- In-depth understanding of cultural nuances
- A strong experience in high-quality customer service
- Previous experience in user-system support or application-support troubleshooting
- Excellent problem-solving/investigative skills and attention to detail
- Timeliness and proven ability to work independently and efficiently
- Consistently excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Agility and ability to work quickly without compromising accuracy
- Proven competence in owning tasks and following through
- Ability to exercise good judgement under deadlines
- Ability to work an issue from various angles and to ask for help when needed
- Mac experience