Project Manager III
Mansfield, MA, USA - Adecco USA
Contract Length: 6 months (potential to extend)
Pay Rate: $35-40/hr. DOE
Responsibilities, Qualifications, & Details:
Consider joining our Global Operations Project Management Office to work with multiple product teams for an 8 month contract. In this role, you will act as a coordinator, ensuring each project team is adhering to the Global OPS Project Management Methodology deliverables and project governance. Ensuring all project issues and risks are clearly communicated and escalated as appropriate. Maintaining project documents; project plans, weekly reporting of project status, communication plans, risk registers, resource plans, etc. on the Project Management Share Point. Assist with the preparation of various Power Point Presentations. Must have the following skills, abilities, knowledge:
- Project management coordination experience
- Proven track record of managing projects, using appropriate processes and tools, delivering desired results.
- Expertise in written and interpersonal communications, relationship building, consensus building and individual mentoring
- Excellent team facilitation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and a focus and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Fluent in most relevant software tools needed for the job
- Solid experience with Microsoft products, (including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, SharePoint).
- Effective note taking, well organized, efficient, strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, target driven, as well as self-driven, resourceful, must have positive attitude, ability to track deliverables, facilitate and coordinate project meetings, excellent communication skills both written and verbal
2+ years of Project coordination or Project Management experience. PMP Certification BA/BS required