Procurement Analyst II
Memphis, TN, USA - Adecco USA
Contract Length: 6 months (potential to extend)
Pay Rate: $30-34/hr. DOE
Responsibilities, Qualifications, & Details:
This role will be responsible for performing administrative duties to support the Indirect Procurement services function. Work assignments will be given by the Global Category Director/Manager for the specific services (e.g. Marketing or Finance or Freight).
Core Procurement Administration
• Serve as Analyst to support the Indirect Procurement Category Directors/Managers with responsibility for supplier management, data analysis, stakeholder support, market research and request for proposals.
• Interface with Category Managers to support their strategic objectives as well as to identify and prioritize cost-savings and efficiency opportunities.
• Support sourcing strategies to achieve lowest total cost considering aggregation of standardization of services on a global basis.
• Conduct Requests for Quotes (Tenders); facilitate supplier productivity projects; support negotiations for one-time and longer term contracts
• Utilize Sourcing Tools (i.e. bid processes, benchmarks, competitive market data) to identify savings opportunities, company efficiencies and service improvements.
• Establish dashboards to track category spend, inflation/deflation, key projects.
• Develop scorecards to measure supplier performance and continuous improvement.
• Perform data analysis derived from multiple sources to summarize cost and service trends. Utilize findings to make recommendations to the business.
• Assist with developing and maintaining reporting for Indirect Material purchases
• Interact with suppliers to acquire and validate required data
PROCUREMENT IS Administration support
• Support and Navigation of Ariba and existing tools such as Curtis Fitch.
• Organize training/induction events, including Workshops and refresher workday events
• Maintain Work Package standard work.
• Responsible for auditing to make sure standard work is being followed.
Reporting and Data Analysis
• Provide spend analysis to assist with budgets and plan
• Research and maintain a core understanding of indirect \ direct commodity dynamics, market drivers and conditions including major cost drivers and early trends that may contribute to increased category costs
• Periodic reporting of key government indices and economic analysis