Santa Ana, CA, USA - Adecco USA
Pay Rate: $17-21/hr.
Contract Duration: 3 months - contract to perm
Responsibilities, Qualifications, & Details:
- Provides support to Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
- Performs secretarial and clerical duties to assist in the gathering of information and handling of funds for escrow closings.
- Answers phones, places calls and writes for various information needed for escrow closings.
- Process Funding Conditions; Document Packaging; deposits, written transmittals for funds and documents, and Pre-Post-closing follow up on assigned files; FedEx Shipping and Packaging.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Ability to adjust focus.
- Escrow Experience Funding Conditions; General Escrow
- Strong customer service orientation
- Detail orientation
- Excellent verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
High School diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred