Stockton, CA, USA - Adecco USA
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Billing and Collection Manager position located in Stockton, CA! This is a long term opportunity for the right person. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Chat with me now at
Billing and Collection Manager for Acute Care Facility Business Office. Managing all revenue cycle operations for Stockton Centralized Business Office. Will have 1 direct reports (1 Supervisors) and 20 billing and collections staff. Must have hospital billing and collections leadership experience
• Looking for contractor to serve in an interim Manager role over the Stockton business office
• This office performs billing and collections services. So, the manager would be overseeing inventory management for this CBOs book of business.
• They would manage ~30 resources
• Must have acute care/hospital revenue cycle management billing and collections experience. This is not optional.
• Responsibilities include managing the AR and resources working that AR for this business office. There are ~ 70 resources in the office, and the manager would oversee half of them (there is another manager already in place).
Candidate must have minimum of 5 years hospital billing, collections, and leadership experience.
Candidate must also be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Preferred knowledge of MS4 and SSI.
Shift Start/End Time: 8:00A to 4:30P
Dress Code: Business casual
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the “Apply Now” button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at
This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above, however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled