Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Credentialing/Auditing Coordinator positions located in Irvine, CA! This is a long term opportunity for the right person. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Chat with me now at
Credentialing / Auditing experience is REQUIRED
1. Monitor state board of pharmacy websites, news articles, and other websites/media for potential contract violations
2. Input data and track information in the Pharmacy Provider Database
3. Review disciplinary actions and common ownership with pharmacy, owner, and/or pharmacist
4. Refer non-compliant pharmacy
5. Ad hoc request from senior management
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. High school diploma
2. Minimum of one year working at a PBM or other healthcare entity
3. Credentialing or Auditing experience preferred
4. Proficient with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Access
Shift Start/End Time: 8am - 4:30pm Monday thru Friday
Dress Code: Business Casual
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the “Apply Now” button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at
This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above, however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled