Recruiting Coordinator I
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Recruiting Coordinator I job in Seattle, WA! If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
You can chat with me instantly at Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the “Apply Now” button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at email@example.com You can also chat with me instantly at https://flashrecruit.com/user/KristinKaiser
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
Our Internal Mobility Recruiting Coordinator (RC) works closely with a team of internal recruiters and business leads in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building relationships. The successful RC will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients, be passionate about the employee experience, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice, and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
• Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
• Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
• Providing follow-up correspondence to internal candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
• Tracking recruiting activities and providing status weekly status updates
• Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
• Identifying opportunities for improving the employee experience and scheduling efficiency
• Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
• Scheduling internal interview pods
• Helping to coordinate events, e.g. internal career fairs
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1+ years of recruiting coordinator or HR experience
• Experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
• Reporting and analytics experience
• Experience with iCIMS •Internal transfers, engagement and mobility for the operations field. Candidates are people who already works at Amazon, applies for position in the big fulfillment centers, internal transfer or promo. His team assists them with that. Customer obsessed about Amazonians. New territory. Really exciting. High volume.
•Associates all over the world applying for positions. Very organized in juggling many things. 50-200 candidates in a week. Good processes to help but anyone who is used to the high volume would be great.
•Very positive team. Work hard and Customer obsession, insist on the highest standards, delivers results and earns trust. Ownership would be a bonus.
•40 hours, 8-5/9-6.
•Generally no WFH, like them to be in the office, as something does come up, he can be flexible.
•Office space is a little different, no set desk. Pick a new desk every day, locker to put things in.
a.) Organization, super important. Multiple things at once.
b.) Ability to work with others. RC’s work with different business partners and keep professional through the whole process. Experience working with high level. More professional the better.
c.) Any HR or recruiting experience. Flexible for EA’s or admins who have supported multiple people.
Bonus: Former RC’s would be great.
•Phone interview and then onsite for an hour interview with him and a team member. Would like to keep it that way but he will hire from a phone screen if they are super stellar.
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis***
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within to be considered. The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled