Marketing/Communications - Communications Specialist
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Marketing/Communications - Communications Specialist position located in Naperville, IL! This is a long term opportunity for the right person. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Chat with me now at https://flashrecruit.com/user/KristinKaiser
The Marketing/Communications - Communications Specialist is responsible for using instructional design methodologies and functional best practices to design and develop end user system and business process training to support the global requirements of Commercial Digital Solutions.
Training content will be built on a portal or on a training software program.
Curriculum, Tools, and Template Maintenance:
• Assist in the creation, evolution and maintenance of the CDS program curriculum based on evolving business requirements
• Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and key stakeholders to design and develop learning objects for multiple delivery formats including instructor-led, virtual classroom and web-based training
• Leverage adult learning models (i.e., ADDIE, UbD, etc.) in the execution of training design and development activities
• Effectively use leading instructional design tools to develop engaging, reusable learning objects
• Manage assigned work against defined project timelines; reporting progress periodically to Training Manager or other stakeholders
• Continuously learn new tools, solutions, techniques, strategies, industry trends to maintain high levels of instructional design expertise
• Identify opportunities and develop approaches to continuously improve the quality of instructional materials
• Serve as peer quality reviewer for fellow instructional designers, SMEs or other content contributors
• Coach SMEs on the best practice techniques and adopted methods and processes for developing training across a variety of modalities (ILT, WBT, virtual).
• Support Train the Trainer sessions to transition new content to Subject Matter Experts or 3rd party instructors
• Assist in the administration tasks related to learning management and learning content management systems (SaaS e-learning tools, SharePoint, etc.)
• Report on training adoption via e-learning tool or other analytic tools and refining training based on usage.
• Bachelor’s degree in Adult Education, Instructional Design, Educational Psychology, Instructional Technologies or similar program
• 3+ years of experience in learning design, development, deployment and evaluation
• Previous experience in the practical application of the ADDIE model in a corporate education setting
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience working with at least one or more of the following eLearning development tools (i.e. Storyline, Captivate, Lectora, Adobe Presenter)
• Excellent communication skills: written, presentation and speaking
• Exposure or related work experience with an ERP system, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, as well as custom solutions
• Experience developing learning content for business and or international audiences
• Experience managing a project and facilitating meetings and working sessions
• Excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented approach and ability to establish rapport quickly and collaborate effectively with all employee levels
• Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, Relocation assistance is not available for this position
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the “Apply Now” button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above, however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled