for the Pain Management Physician job opening-Green Bay, WI area position
Pain Management Physician job opening-Green Bay, WI area
Green Bay area - KTE Services
An established pain management group in the Green Bay, Wisconsin area has a need for a experienced Interventional Pain Physician.
• All Interventional Procedures such as stimulator implants, intrathecal pumps and spinal injections.
• Daily patient flow is roughly 30-35 patients a day.
• This is a full time position with no nights, weekends and the hours will be 8a-5pm.
• You will have with a PA or a NP supporting you at the facility to do follow up and medication management.
• Full benefit package.
• Production bonuses will be 50% of collections in addition to base salary.
The area has all kinds of restaurants (casual and fine dining) in addition to family friendly activities and attractions. Affordable housing.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• Physicians must have either an anesthesia or PM&R background.
• New graduate or experienced candidates are accepted for this position.