Kalispell, Montana - LC Staffing
Represent Proof Research in all interests as the first point of contact for visitors and callers. Perform administrative and office support activities on behalf of Business Manager and executive staff upon request.
- High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 2 years related experience in an administrative assistant position preferred. Other equivalent education and relevant experience will be considered.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage, prioritize, and organize multiple tasks while ensuring accurate and timely task completion.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply sound and accurate judgment to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Knowledge and experience dealing with difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, in both written and verbal form, with customers, managers, and co-workers while maintaining a positive and professional environment.
- Answers, screens, and transfers inbound phone calls.
- Greets and directs visitors based on procedure defined by senior management.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence for NDA’s and other records.
- Assists Human Resources department with misc. tasks and duties.
- Faxes, scans and copies documents and correspondence upon request.
- Monitors and maintains basic office supplies & break room inventory.
- Maintains Phone System, Board/Show Room Audio-Visual Equipment as well as educate staff on the use of these systems.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Prepares outgoing mail for distribution & retrieves mail each day.
- Efficiently and effectively prioritize tasks while supporting organization goals and values.
- Assists with organization of company functions and events.
- Responsible for maintaining and organizing front office area and break room.
- Assists with the data entry and misc. tasks as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed/assigned. This individual has the responsibility & authority to carry out tasks assigned by management.
Generally, the schedule is Monday-Friday during the day; however, certain events may require flexibility to ensure no disruption in services is experienced.
Primarily works indoors in an office setting. While performing the duties of this position, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/300264