Senior Client Marketing Manager
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Senior Client Marketing Manager position in Eden Prairie, MN! This is a long term opportunity for the right person. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Chat with me now at
Job title: Senior Client Marketing Manager
This role will be responsible for representing marketing and member communications to the client and other ancillary teams during the implementation process. It requires presentation and client-facing skills as you develop and oversee member communication strategies and plans to deliver a smooth implementation. We’re looking for someone who is familiar with both industry and communication-related best practices, with experience applying these concepts to meet the individual needs of each client. This role will manage multiple clients/projects simultaneously and will be required to engage cross-functional teams to meet deliverables and deadlines.
Specific roles/responsibilities are:
• Account Management
o Manage day-to-day client relationships relative to their marketing communications needs.
o Work closely with the rest of the account team to ensure all client commitments and expectations are being met.
o Possess a professional demeanor and are comfortable with presenting at all levels to external organizations.
• Communications Strategy and Planning
o Work closely with clients, internal marketing communications teams and others to design and implement marketing communications strategies and detailed tactical plans.
o Serve as the key resource and client-facing for marketing communications best practices so that appropriate guidelines are being followed.
• Tactical Development/Project Management
o Translate communication requirements into effective tactical plans.
o Adhere to, and develop milestones that rely on established processes and deadlines for creating and executing communications.
o Keep detailed records of the status of each tactic/project and the all corresponding deadlines, both internal and external.
The right candidate possesses:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 4-6 years of marketing experience, preferably with external-facing clients in both online and offline channels
• Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Well organized with ability to multi-task, think outside of the box and understand complex organizational processes and programs
• Must be able to prioritize projects, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as well as work with and manage the expectations of a wide variety of constituents.
• Excellent self-management, reporting and follow up skills as well as working well under pressure
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, speaking and writing clearly and positively
• Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Problem solving skills
• Highly proficient with MS Office
Work hours - 8am - 5pm
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the “Apply Now” button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at
This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above, however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled