Senior IT Recruiter
Minnetonka, MN, USA - Adecco USA
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Senior IT Recruiter position in Minnetonka, MN! This is a long term opportunity for the right person. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Chat with me now at
Job title: Senior IT Recruiter
Senior IT Recruiter, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior IT Recruiter in our Minnetonka MN office. The Senior IT Recruiter is responsible for recruitment of professional to executive level Information Systems candidates. In this role you will become fully engaged with leadership in UnitedHealth Group businesses while executing strategies designed to attract and hire top talent into our organization. Accountabilities include leading the development of ongoing creative and cost effective sourcing strategies for assigned open positions, consulting with managers throughout the hiring process, providing detailed assessments for all candidates sourced as well as managing the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in making a hire.
• Demonstrates best practices, troubleshoots with team members and serves as a mentor/coach on recruitment initiatives in a matrixed organization.
• Assist in managing/auditing the requisition process.
• Work with hiring manager to build overall understanding of position/department/organization.
• Define and execute appropriate sourcing strategies defined by the business need, to include all internal and external resources available, including support of our Affirmative Action Plan.
• Develop an effective pipeline of candidates and manage candidate flow throughout process. Where appropriate, engage Sourcing Specialist.
• Telephone interview and evaluation of candidates.
• Present pre-screened candidates to management.
• Debrief hiring manager and candidates throughout recruitment process.
• Assist manager in evaluating candidates, offer negotiation, and overall process troubleshooting.
• Document candidate activities in real time as well as manage overall process via recruiting technology.
• Accountable for creating awareness for overall management of appropriate departmental and organizational staffing metrics.
• Work with the Recruiting Coordinator to initiate offer processing including background and drug screening.
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
• Prior experience with end-to-end recruitment.
• Five plus years of previous IT or technical recruiting experience coming from either a corporate and/or contingency firm setting is required.
• Proven ability to identify customer needs, attain their commitment to the process, and to drive the recruitment process.
• Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite products.
• Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and contact management software. Experience with Taleo and/or Salesforce.com a plus
• Proficiency in marketing/sourcing techniques to include: cold calling, networking, research, database management, college/MBA, internet, non-traditional media, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to make cold calls, present opportunities, and to profile the skill sets and motivations of prospective candidates.
• Prior experience recruiting on a national, multi-site scale.
• Knowledgeable in various employment laws including those of EEO and AA guidelines.
• Prior search firm experience a plus.
• PHR, SPHR, CPC certifications a plus.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the “Apply Now” button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at
This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above, however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled