Loan Program Assistant
Kalispell, Montana - LC Staffing
Start or further your career in the finance industry. Full time, career position now available for a Loan Program Assistant in Kalispell. This person is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of the loan marketing department, providing customer service regarding loan programs, pricing and adjustments, structuring loans and assisting in negotiating pricing for correspondent loan programs.
• Assist with risk analysis through review of internal and advisory reports
• Compile daily pricing by utilizing various investor indications to determine the best execution for the day
• Keep informed of current market conditions, daily hedge position, and determining market movement, alerting branches and staff when pricing is adjusting
• Process all lock requests and email confirmations to the requestor
• Enter locked loan information in LOS, including price and lock expiration dates
• Process extension requests, cancellations and revisions as requested
• Enter loan sales in LOS and communicate to Hedge Company and Operations
• Daily review of loans to determine purchase status
• Reconcile purchases on a daily basis to determine per loan profitability
Experience with FHA, VA, and Conventional loan guidelines is a plus. Candidates must be proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel and can type 60wpm.
Wage is $15 to $18 per hour DOE plus full benefits to include medical, dental, 401K, paid vacation and holiday. If interested, email resume to Amy@lcstaffing.com or call 406-752-0191 today.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/300365