Fantastic Interventional Pain Management opportunity. Great hours and excellent
Charleston area - KTE Services
• Hit the ground running with Interventional procedures. You will be working with very experienced mid-level support.
• This is a Monday-Friday position with normal business hours.
• This position is offering flexible compensation plans with a one or two year guarantee. Eligible for RVU based productivity from the beginning of employment.
• Benefits include malpractice with tail insurance, health and matching 403B retirement plan, CME money, relocation experience and more!
The area offers outstanding cultural opportunities with all-season recreation. The school system of both private and public are excellent and is a very nice place to raise a family. Located in between between Lexington, Columbus and Cincinnati.
• Pain fellowship and Anesthesia trained.
• New graduates accepted.