Pediatric and General Anesthesia in an academic facility in Manhattan. $315,000-
Manhattan area - KTE Services
A world-class academic center recruiting a Pediatric Anesthesiologist to join their team in Manhattan.
• Hospital just hired another pediatric surgeon.
• Cases also include regional, vascular, thoracic, OB, trauma and outpatient cases.
• You will have the opportunity supervise anesthesia residents and CRNA’s.
• This Anesthesiologist job opening has a salary range of $315,000-$325,000 and full benefits.
• Benefits package includes paid malpractice, health insurance, life and disability insurance, six weeks vacation, paid holidays and CME (time off and expenses) an much, much more!
• In addition to the generous benefit plan, it includes a contribution to your retirement (after one year) of 10% of your salary up to $26,500.
The group offers rewarding career paths and provides the resources, training and expertise to help you grow professionally, as they continue to deliver excellence in patient care.
• Pediatric fellowship required.
• ABA board eligible or board certified.
• Candidate must have applied for the New York license.
• A strong work ethic and desire to work in a team-oriented environment.