General Anesthesiologist position. $315,000-$330,000 and excellent benefit packa
Manhattan area - KTE Services
A world-class academic center is seeking Anesthesiologists to join their group and work in Manhattan, New York.
• The hospital has a case mix that includes regional, vascular, thoracic, OB, peds, neuro, trauma and outpatient cases.
• You will have the opportunity supervise anesthesia residents and CRNA’s.
• This Anesthesiologist job opening has a salary range of $315,000-$330,000 and full benefits.
• Benefits package includes paid malpractice, health insurance, life and disability insurance, six weeks vacation, paid holidays and CME (time off and expenses) an much, much more!
• In addition to the generous benefit plan, it includes a contribution to your retirement (after one year) of 10% of your salary up to $26,500.
The group offers rewarding career paths and provides the resources, training and expertise to help you grow professionally, as they continue to deliver excellence in patient care.
• ABA board eligible or board certified.
• Candidate must have applied for the New York license.
• A strong work ethic and desire to work in a team-oriented environment.