Regulatory Publishing Specialist III
Cambridge, MA - Randstad LifeSciences
Regulatory Publishing Specialist III
The Regulatory Publishing Specialist III is responsible for the planning, publishing (paper, NeES, eCTD), review and delivery of regulatory submissions to global Health Authorities within required timeframes. The primary accountability for this role is focused on the lifecycle submissions portfolio, but there is additional support for major/complex submissions. The Regulatory Publishing Specialist III also represents GRO in special initiatives, process design and validation testing of new and upgraded software.
- Primarily responsible for the planning and publishing of the lifecycle submissions portfolio, with accountability of monitoring the submission forecast and ensuring timely submission of high quality, compliant and valid submissions to global health authorities within required timeframes.
- Liaise with GRA and R&D authoring groups to ensure paper and electronic submission requirements and timelines are mutually understood and in line with corporate standards. Manage deliverable and submission timelines to ensure on-time delivery to regional markets.
- Collaborate with GRO submission teams to ensure the submission portfolio is properly supported and work in a matrix environment to meet Shire’s business needs.
- Interpret regulatory guidelines to produce regulatory submission business requirements and ensure that those requirements are implemented internally.
- Operate as Subject Matter Expert in dossier types and/or processes with responsibility for training and mentoring fellow colleagues
- Stay current with new electronic submission and regulatory documentation practices issued from global health authorities.
- Define and implement regional and global processes for paper and electronic submission publishing, including the evaluation of current processes.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for technical publishing tools and provide efficiency/enhancement proposals for the publishing tool suites.
- Review R&D documents to ensure compliance with Shire’s submission ready standards guidelines.
- Contribute to new and updated process and standards.
- Participate in validation testing and requirements gathering of new and upgraded software.
- Responsible for the accuracy of information for submission-related metrics for senior management.
- Participate in GRA special initiatives.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required. Scientific and/or computer science field preferred.
- 3-5 years of pharmaceutical experience in a global regulatory environment, including experience with document management technology and electronic publishing software (e.g. Documentum, FirstDocs, ISI Toolbox, eCTDXpress, etc.).
- Proficiency in publishing paper, NeES, and eCTD submissions and using related tools.
- Strong understanding of global regulatory requirements and submission processes.
- Understanding of Global Regulatory regulations and guidelines, i.e. FDA and EU regulations, and ICH guidelines.
- Applicable knowledge of the drug development process.
- Proficiency working in MS Windows environment and with Windows-based desktop productivity applications (MS Office) including Adobe Acrobat technology is required
- Self-starter, who motivates, has tact, diplomacy, leadership skills and a flexible and positive approach.
- Ability to identify and understand complex issues and propose creative and achievable solutions. Determines the causes and possible solutions to the problem.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels in the organization.
- Ability to cultivate internal and external relationships.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/300991