Anaheim, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
The person in this position is to provide complex mechanical drafting and CAD functions. Prepares clear, complete and accurate working plans and detail drawings from rough or detailed sketches/notes by performing the following duties.
1. Performs complex drawings on new products.
2. Prepares very complex detail and assembly drawings/layouts provided by engineering.
3. Must be familiar with ASME Drafting standards and have proven experience in developing military drawings.
4. Responsible for the guidance, instruction, and training of drafters in lesser position.
5. Generate Engineering Orders (EO) from either direct redline or Engineering change Request (ECR).
6. Incorporate EO’s into production drawings.
1. Knowledge of Mil-Specifications and contracting.
2. Strong knowledge of material and hardware selection: including welding, fabrication practices, and machining tolerances to complete a cost-effective design. Familiar with military and commercial standards pertaining to hardware, material and processes
3. Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
4. Knowledge of machine shop practices.
5. Practical Drafting experience required.
Education and Experience:
1. High school Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.).
2. Must be trained on ANVIL 1000, AutoCAD.
3. Autodesk Inventor 3-D modeling (or equivalent) is strongly desired.
4. Minimum 4 years experience directly related to military drawing and drafting.
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/301005