Camarillo, CA, USA - Adecco USA
Contract Length: 11 months
Pay Rate: $40/hr.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, & Details:
• AS9102 First article data package experience (A must!)
• Dimensional review of G&T to AS9102 standards
• Basic computer skills, able to learn/use MRP database (SAP experience a plus)
• Reads and interprets mechanical/electrical drawings and procedures
• Develop, implement and audit inspection and test plans, acceptance criteria, and process/work instructions.
• Customer-specific quality registration, certification processes experience (i.e. ISO9001, ISO/TS-16949, AS9100)
• Previous work experience of problem solving methods such as: Six Sigma, 8D, root cause analysis, and the associated statistical tools used to analyze problems, evaluate and complete improvement projects
• Working knowledge and experience in process auditing techniques to ensure compliance to defined quality requirements
• Previous work experience in Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction concepts and tool sets as they relate to process/product variability, and root cause and corrective action determination
• Familiar with and experience in product conformity requirements
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum of three (3) years of work experience working in Quality Engineer role