Catalog Specialist - Bilingual Japanese
Seattle, WA, USA - Adecco USA
Contract Length: 3 months +
Pay Rate: $25/hr.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, & Details:
Native/Fluent Japanese language skills a must
· Diligent work ethic and attention to detail.
· Excellent written and oral communication.
· Familiarity with managing product flow in a digital supply chain – maximizing efficiency, reducing cycle time, maintaining quality, etc.
· Strong technical aptitude and expertise with MS Windows, MS Office tools including MS-Excel. Experience with SQL a plus.
· Team player with demonstrated capability to work in a cross-functional environment.
· Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done.
· College degree or equivalent work experience preferred up to 2 years; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Able to diagnose technical issues on a variety of platforms and tools in order to address and troubleshoot chronic system problems.