Electro Mechanical Assembler - DDH2
Vista, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
The Electro/Mechanical Assembler is responsible for performing any combination of the following tasks to assemble electronic components, subassemblies, cables, harnesses, products, or systems.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / FUNCTIONS
Crimp, screw, bolt, or perform similar operations to join or secure assemblies in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
Mount components, such as transistors, capacitors, resistors, integrated circuits, etc. onto printed circuit boards.
Solder per IPC specifications a plus (wire to wire, cup, and point to point).
Assemble and attach hardware, such as screws, standoffs, heat sinks, switches, etc. to assemblies.
Install finished assemblies into chassis or cases.
Perform intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, tinning, cleaning, epoxy bonding, stamping and color coding parts and assemblies.
Perform on line go-no-go testing and in process inspection.
Perform wire prepping and cutting duties.
Perform crimping duties.
Education: High school diploma or GED.
Minimum 1 year experience in electronic assembly for category A electronic assembler.
Skills/Characteristics Necessary to Perform Essential Functions MUST haves:
1. Read and understand drawings, manufacturing instructions, operating procedures to perform production duties.
2. Able to understand mechanical dimensions and tolerances.
Soldering experience a Plus - Has an understanding of soldering processes, a plus, i.e.; prepping, loading, wave solder, cleaning, touch-up hand soldering, surface mount components.
Physical Demands Necessary to Perform Essential Functions:
1. Lifting of some equipment and cables is required. Must have ability to meet maximum lifting requirements.
2. Ability to stand for long periods of time including bending and squatting.
3. Overtime may be required.
1. Safety shoes and eye protection required in some function areas.
2. 100 % Electrical/ Mechanical production environment.
Reports to the Production Supervisor
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/301090