Racine, WI, USA - Adecco USA
Contract Length: Contract to Perm
Pay Rate: $14.24/hr.
Responsibilities & Details:
- Prepares outgoing mail, including UPS shipments, as requested and ensures that mail is sent out each day.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to the appropriate department or individual on the same day it is delivered at least 95% of the time.
- Ensure postage meter has sufficient postage for the week’s mail.
- Sort and distribute faxes.
- Assist with copying, scanning projects as needed.
- Answer phones and direct callers to appropriate staff within office when needed.
- Assemble informational materials or packets as requested.
- Assist with generation of reports, including data gathering via the computer system, printed reports or other available information
- Provide front desk coverage for the receptionist. Cover for all breaks, lunches, and time off.
- Assists with faxing documents as necessary
- Assists with regular scanning and other large scanning jobs, as necessary.
- Assists with communications to obtain necessary backup documentation as necessary.
- Communicate consistently and effectively with all customers to ensure positive customer relations. Maintain at least a satisfactory (3.0) score on Customer Satisfaction survey
- Identify needs prior to being asked
- Other duties as assigned
- One year clerical or administrative office experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and have the ability to compile summary reports and possess the ability to use general office equipment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English; bilingual in Spanish desirable.
- Must be able to handle sensitive materials and maintain confidentiality.
- High School diploma or equivalent.