Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Adecco USA
Contract Length: Contract to Perm
Pay Rate: $24/hr.
Responsibilities and Details:
The Performance Analyst is responsible for ensuring that project performances requirements are established through DHS, FNS, and/or project management are achieved.
- Confirm/validate employment information to complete employment summary page accurately and completely
- Enter all validated employment information obtained into CWW.
- Inform Eligibility of all validated employments
- Update case with new information as it is obtained
- Perform case research to determine employment outcomes.
- Monitor list reports to determine statuses of referred, enrolled, and FSI cases.
- Monitor progress towards performance goals
- Enter PIN comments on case actions
- Work with all potential sources of information to validate employment
- Monitor enrollment rates accoding to DHS defined methodologies
- Compile information as requested for the identifcation of trends and other data needs for project performance
- Scan/Fax documents as necessary
- Bachelors in Business, Math, Statistics, or related field of study and/or equivalent combinatoin of education and experience.
- 2-4 years of related work experience
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external customers
- Proficient in MS Excel and knowledge of MS Office and software applications.