Fleet Systems Operator
Austin, TX, USA - Adecco Staffing
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Fleet Systems Operators in Austin, TX. You’ll be responsible for monitoring the health and performance of specific vehicles. You will develop thorough knowledge of the cars system’s proprietary hardware and software. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Chat With Me Now!! https://flashrecruit.com/user/KerstinMixon
Responsibilities for a Fleet Systems Operators include:
· Exercise superior judgement when making decisions.
· Assess and analyze real world and simulated situations to support vehicle operations in the field.
· Pay close attention to small details that may impact self-driving car behavior.
· Ability to multi-task and quickly switch from one detail-oriented task to the next.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum 1 year of experience working in QA or Operations
· Self-starter with creative and critical thinking capabilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent computer skills
· Able to focus on a single task for long periods of time
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· 5 years of driving experience
If you're interested in learning more about Fleet Systems Operator in Austin, TX, please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration. Resumes are required and should be in Word format, free of spelling and grammatical errors. Resumes and contact information can also be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Kerstin directly at 631-844-7327 or Chat With Me Now!! https://flashrecruit.com/user/KerstinMixon
IMPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities, available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled