Angular UI Engineer
Portland, OR - Tech Talent Link, Inc
Who we want to work with:
· Friendly, with strong communication skills.
· Thrives in team oriented atmosphere.
· Driven to learn new technologies and solve challenging problems.
· Open to solving problems in a new way
· Passion for Teaching and Mentoring others
· Skilled in data presentation, communication, problem solving, strategic thinking
· Ability to develop collaborative networks among peers and cross functional teams quickly
· Draws upon process to maximize results in innovation-oriented culture
· Self-starter with excellent time management skills and entrepreneurial spirit
· Relies on data to justify technical decisions
· Ability to clearly explain technical issues and rationale
· Front-end design and development using primarily Angular, AngularJS and other technologies as needed.
· Fix production issues and offer solutions.
· Meet expectations and schedules established by yourself and your team within SCRUM process.
· Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production issues that are escalated to the engineering team
· Develop cutting edge solutions to maximize the performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities of the system
· Work with development teams in an agile context as it relates to software development, including test driven development, automated unit testing and test fixtures, and sometimes pair programming
· Actively participate in code reviews with talented software engineers and management.
· Work closely with UX Designer and product management to ensure business vision and requirements are addressed correctly.
· 3+ years of Angular, AngularJS combined development experience.
· Experience using HTML5/CSS3, Gulp.
Nice to Haves
· Experience using Visual Studio.
· C# , WebAPI development experience.
· Mobile development experience.
· Strong OOP skills.
· Health-care industry experience.