VP- Capital Markets (Relationship Management & Business Development)
Melville, NY - ACG Resources
Capital Markets - VP (Relationship Management & Business Development) ? Melville, Long Island (Location is flexible for right candidate)
Our client provides specialty finance products and services to a diverse base of nationwide clients, including equipment leases and loans, franchise finance, vehicle funding programs and commercial marine lending. Our client is one of the fastest growing equipment finance companies in the United States, with over $3 billion in assets ranking in the top 20 of all bank owned equipment finance companies in America.?
In this position you will play a key relationship management role within the Capital Markets Division. You will also be accountable for execution of the division?s strategy for new business development, client/portfolio exposure management and P&L contribution.??
Primary responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the expansion and growth of the Capital Markets business lines
- Expand new origination (?Buy?) opportunities from existing 3rd party account relationships and through the development of new relationships; will be responsible for volume / fee budgeting and Capital Markets P&L contribution relating to relationships managed
- Capitalize on new relationships for asset acquisition and syndications, including ancillary product or industry opportunities
- Provide valuable industry knowledge surrounding market activity (i.e. pricing, structure, credit) and assist in positively differentiating our client in the market
- Collaborate with all team members to assure a seamless and reliable process for deal review and production
- Communicate effectively as the ?Point Person? for designated account relationships; set proper expectations to manage opportunities appropriately
- Report on relationship status and results through internal portfolio monitoring and external client reporting
- Minimum of 5 years of combined experience in equipment leasing, commercial finance and relationship management
- Experience in proactively establishing and maintaining client relationships in the Capital Markets segment a plus
- Ability to make underwriting recommendations in collaboration with sales and credit teams (credit / portfolio risk analysis and portfolio administration knowledge a plus)
- General knowledge across multiple industries with skill sets in the following a strong plus; product types (i.e. loans vs. leases, TRAC?s, FMV?s, Tax Leases), utilization of pricing tools (i.e. T?Value, Super Trump, HP 12) and the various asset types financed
- Sound competencies in credit and contract/documentation negotiation
- Strong relationship management, pricing and negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills
Chat with me now!