AutoCAD Telecom Designer
Lake Forest, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
- Designer with wireless telecommunications experience
- Traditional cell sites and/or ROW ( right of way)
- Minimum 2 years plus telecommunications Cad drafting experience
- Prefer major carriers ( AT&T,Verizon,etc.)
- Work on: construction drawings, zone drawings, cell towers, and equipment enclosures
- Experienced working on AutoCAD any of versions 2011 to 2017
- Produce AutoCAD design drawing sets for wireless telecom industry.
- Work as a team member across multiple fields to assemble a quality product for the customer.
- Utilize AutoCAD software to accurately reflect existing field conditions based on field notes & existing information, assemble drawings depicting upgrades to existing telecommunication facilities.
- Opportunity for vertical advancement.
- Speed, accuracy and being detail oriented are essential attributes.
Most Important Skills:
- Knowledge in CAD and telecom industry
- Self-managed and disciplined to meet and exceed client's expectations.
- Must be able to efficiently use AutoCAD 2013 LT drafting program
- Must be proficient in Window's Operating System, Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & Visio)
- Associates Degree in Computer Aided Design Preferred
- Experience working on projects for Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile
- Zoning Drawings
- Construction Drawings
- Existing structure analysis and retrofit design
- Seismic analysis and design
- Rooftop platform frame design
- Retaining Wall design
- Tower analysis and design
- Tower foundation analysis and design
- Equipment enclosure design
- Residential structural design
- Commercial structural design