Kalispell, Montana - LC Staffing
LC Staffing has Manufacturing openings in Flathead Valley for career-minded individuals who want learning AND earning potential.
Work in a team environment with supervisors who care about your success.
What does the assembler do?
The assembler will read basic electro-mechanical diagrams and drawings. They will apply basic electro-mechanical assembly skills in completing assigned assembly tasks. They will also perform simple wiring, soldering and/or calibration tasks as assigned. This Company provides excellent training for hard-working individuals and is perfect for someone new to the workforce or looking for a career change!
Qualified applicants must have:
• The ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed.
• Basic knowledge of systems and software.
• Requires good communication skills.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
Electro-mechanical assembly experience a plus.
Why this job is ideal for you!
• Immediate full time night shift positions available!
• $11.15 per hour; LC Staffing Employees are paid EVERY FRIDAY!
• Monday through Thursday Schedule!
• Entry level positions; on the job training provided!
LC Staffing offers the following benefits for employees who meet the working requirements:
• Auto Enrolled Health Insurance Coverage at No Cost to You
• 401 K
• Direct Deposit
• Vacation Pay
• Paid Holidays for Long Term Employees
Candidates must pass a background check.
Call or text Brittany R. in our LC Staffing Kalispell Office at 406-752-0191 to learn how to apply for our assembly position or to request more information.
Imagine what your life could look like with the right job. Let us enable you to be successful with your career goals. Visit our NEW website at lcstaffing.com/job-seekers.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/301335