Medical Scribe-Immediate Start- M-F 8am - 5pm (MA Certification Required)
Fort Worth, Texas - CornerStone Medical
Medical Scribe - Immediate Start - M-F 8am - 5pm - (MA Certification required)
Fort Worth, TX
CornerStone Medical is looking for a skilled Medical Scribe for a Perinatal/OB practice in Fort Worth, TX. The Medical Scribe is responsible for increasing the efficiency and productivity of the physician they are working with.This is a temp to perm assignment
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant:
- Accurately and thoroughly document medical visits and procedures as they are being performed by the physician.
- Faxing, scanning, making phone calls and completing clerical tasks. Preparing/mailing referral letters as directed by the physician, via dictation or summary of the medical record.
- Ensure that all clinical data, lab or other test results and the interpretation of the results by the physician are recorded accurately.
- Schedule patients for diagnostic testing and follows up to ensure completion of testing.
- Document patient plan(s) of care, tests and examination results in the medical record as directed by the provider.
- Attend training on diverse subjects such as information technology, legal, HIPPA, regulatory compliance, billing and coding.
- Medical Assistant Certified
- Excellent spelling and medical terminology knowledge
- 2+ years of Medical Scribe Experience
- Experience with OB, L&D, Family and/or Internal Medicine