HVAC Service Technicians
CCS Construction, Myrtle Beach SC
Commercial Contractor seeking EPA certified technicians for commercial service and new unit installs
- Five or more years of experience
- Must be able to troubleshoot, service, and repair HVAC systems
- Must be able to braze and run refrigerant line and hook up to unit
- Must have clear written and verbal communication skills
- Must have clean driving record and have clean drug screen
-Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet)
-Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
-Able to perform work on uneven surfaces; frequently climb ladders, on/off equipment and work from various heights
-Able and willing to walk, stand, bend, and sit for long periods of time
-Able to use your hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, turning and pulling
-Follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner
All candidates must have PPE and reliable transportation.
Apply at the link for immediate consideration.