Electronics Engineer - (Level 3)
Goleta, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analog and digital electronics, PCB, Verilog, FPGA Design Engineer.
- Designs, develops, tests, or supervises the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use.
- Electronic Circuit Design Engineer.
- Significant experience with FPGA programming, Verilog/RTL, analog and digital design and simulation is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Requirements flow down preparing and presenting design reviews.
- Mixed signal circuit design. High speed (>2.5 Gb/sec) digital and RF circuit design.
- Test engineering experience - hands on with laboratory test equipment. Integrated circuit design. MATLAB, C++, and other programming.
- Proficient with electronic design and simulation tools.
- Electrical Engineering (1-5 highest): 3
- 4-5 years of experience min.
- BE Degree in Engineering or Technical related.
- Work Week: 4/10
- Shift: 1st
- OT: No