Wichita, Kansas - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Our customer is an Engineering Company for the design, manufacturing and supervise installation of Oil & Gas, Chemical refining equipment.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating NC details, Bills of Material and update drawings for parts to be manufactured.
- Will also be responsible for shop operation routings and NC machine codes, ensuring the proper manufacturing method is used.
- You will also work closely with manufacturing personnel to drive constant improvement in design and manufacturing processes to meet customer delivery requirements.
- As experience is developed, growth opportunities can be earned for diverse roles within the company.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient user of AutoCAD 2013 or later version.
- Must be familiar with standard MS Office tools (Word, Excel) and MS Outlook.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings.
- Must possess strong math skills.
- Relevant Vocational Technical Degree.
- Previous experience with NC Punch press programming or NC Operation.
Physical Requirements & Additional Information:
- Must be able to stand and work in a non-climate controlled environment for an 8-hour shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime as necessary.
- This position is not eligible for VISA sponsorship.
- # of Positions: 2.