Risk Management (Third Party) Consultant
New York, NY - ACG Resources
Risk Management ( Third Party) Consultant
(Anticipated length is 6 months, located in Manhattan)
Assist with implementing enhanced third party risk management frame work and lifecycle over sight.
- Assist supervise the implementation of third party risk management framework as designed, and provide party risk management guidance to First Line Unit.
- Monitor and analyze all risks associated with third parties in scope and determine overall risk profile and health of the third parties.
- Assist with preparing aggregated third party risk report on risk data and analysis.
- Assist with overall tracking of third party risk management controls, ensure the control effectiveness.
- Work with other SME under the third party risk management controls, ensure the third party risk management activities are efficient.
- Assist and provide guidance to other teams or departments other related third party activities, such as information security, contract negotiation, BCP, etc.
- 5-10 years’ experience in financial institution or with legal background.
- Third party risk management knowledge with the capability to implement the third party risk management frame work.
- Contract management with law background preferred.
- Regulatory and compliance knowledge in financial industry.
- Strong computer skillset including Access, Excel, internet research.
Chat with me now!