Sheet Metal Mechanics
Now hiring commercial sheet metal mechanics and top helpers for various projects.
Mechanics must have 5+ years of experience the ability to read prints, layout and install duct work without major supervision, experience with setting units and must be able to install air handlers, VAVs, grills, louvers, etc.
Top helpers must have 3+ years of experience with setting hangars, running square and spiral duct. Basic hand tools and willingness to work under direction to complete specific tasks.
Must have all necessary tools for the trade and the required PPE.
Candidates must have construction experience and also reliable transportation. Candidates are also required to have the following with them on the jobsite: hard hat, boots, reflective safety vest, clear safety glasses, and gloves.
All candidates must be able to:
· Work outdoors in all weather conditions
· Lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
· Perform work on uneven surfaces; frequently climb ladders, get on and off of equipment and work from various heights
· Must be able to walk, stand, bend, and sit for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to use hands for activities such as holding, grasping, turning and pulling.
· Employees are required to follow safety policies and procedures and wear the personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner
Pay will be based on experience. Please apply for immediate consideration. Thank you!